The training dataset from the infectious diseases (ID) task in the BioNLP Shared Task 2011.
- Genes and gene products: gene, RNA, and protein name mentions.
- Two-component systems: mentions of the names of two-component regulatory systems, frequently embedding the names of the two Proteins forming the system.
- Chemicals: mentions of chemical compounds such as "NaCL".
- Organisms: mentions of organism names or organism specification through specific properties (e.g. "graRS mutant").
- Regulons/Operons: mentions of names of specific regulons and operons.
University of Tokyo Tsujii Laboratory, NaCTeM and Biocomplexity Institute of Virginia Tech
Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 License
Created at:2018-01-11 16:07:45
This service is developed and maintained by
DBCLS (Database Center for Life Science)
The development of this service is supported by the